Due to recent media coverage in regards to the Coronavirus, we have been approached to answer some questions people have raised around the virus.
The Coronavirus is a virus that has common symptoms of; coughing which can progress to severe pneumonia, with a shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. Also, it can affect people with weakened immune systems, older people, and those with long term health problems such as diabetes, cancer and chronic lung disease.
To protect yourself from the Coronavirus you can:
- Cover your mouth with and nose with a tissue, your elbow or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze.
- Put tissues in the bin immediately.
- Wash your hands with water and soap often and use hand sanitiser if water isn’t available.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Do not touch your mouth or nose if they are not clean.
For more information click on the following links: