Reporting when an incident does not need an immediate reponse

Reporting harassment, discrimination or any form of anti-social behaviour that does not need an immediate response.

Crime and general anti-social behaviour concerns – call Police 101 non-emergency number (24 hours). Always call 999 in a genuine emergency.

Fly tipping, litter, graffiti, abandoned vehicles, dog fouling and general nuisance such as noise – people can call the council’s environment helpline 0845 359 7501 (8am-8pm Monday to Friday, 8.30am-1.30pm Saturday) or email

People can also report problems at neighbourhood forum meetings, which are held four times a year in each of Sandwell’s 24 wards, and to local Councillors. Information about the forums and how to contact Councillors can be found at